Bio Page Instructions
FOR PLAYER CHARACTERS (PCs):
- Don't put anything down here that you don't want to be know In-Character! Rumors are fine, however, if it's put down here, it's fair game for in-character knowledge. So, if your PC is a Baali Infiltrator, and pretending to be a Toreador and this is not widely known, put your PC down as a Toreador.
- You can also put down information on other PCs pages as well, but limit that to the sections on rumors, familial ties (if related) such as broodmate, childe or sire, and other things that enhance their page--not putting in things just to mess with the player.
- Do NOT edit pertinent information on any pages other than your own PCs, please.
- You can put in any picture you want for your PC, but we prefer if you actually put a pic of yourself, so that other players can put a face to the character. Nosferatu of course, could be an exception, thanks to Mask of 1000 faces, or what your PC 'really' looks like.
Use this for your template to create a page for your character: Page Template
FOR NON-PLAYER CHARACTERS (NPCs):
- Everything you list should be considered readily known In-Character! Don't put information on their Wiki page that you don't believe PCs should know, unless you actually want them to know such things.
- Generally speaking, when adding NPCs, please ONLY add NPCs that a PC would know by name or some association (i.e., Coord-Level NPCs).
- Follow the rules above (under PCs) for adding info, with the exception of the above additions.
- Feel free to add pictures to your NPC's page. Just be sure to note SOMEWHERE the source of the image, who created or owns the images (e.g, White Wolf, CCP hf, etc) IF you are using images that you do not own the rights to.
Use this for your template to create pages for NPCs: Page Template NPC
NOTE: The Wiki Admin and/or Team Sabbat holds the right to delete pages/images as they see fit, if they are in violation of the rules listed above.