From The Silver Record
- Deed Name: "Joke's on You"
- Sept: Sept of Ancient Harvest
- Pack: The Storm That Howls under Grandfather Thunder
- Rank: Cliath
- Tribe: Shadow Lord
- Auspice: Philodox
- Breed: Homid
- Fetishes: Lotta has a long jagged electrical scar on her left arm that is occasionally endowed by Grandfather Thunder.
- Contact: Lotta's Phone
- Height: 170cm
- Weight/Build: Surprising firm for her small size. Exceptionally fit.
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue, covered by glasses
- Apparent Age: 19
- Veil Cover Up: Foreign Exchange Student
- Lotta is in her late teens. She speaks with a very thick accent that, if you know your linguistics, comes from the Uusimaa region in southern Finland. She does not strike most people initially as a walking stereotype of her homeland because she lacks the traditional blonde/blue eyed mix, but the moment one watches her mannerisms, her choices in conversation, and sees just how much coffee she drinks in a day, it's not too hard to guess where she was born and raised.
- Relevant Traits: (Shadow Lord Pure Breed x 4, Commanding x 3, Intense x 3, Magnetic x 3, Intimidating x 2)
- Relevant Merits: (Coldly Logical, Perfect Protocol)
- "Are you hear to talk about the litany or the weather? No? Then are you certain you have nothing better to do with your time?"
- "Justice is something one has for all or on has for none. The moment I show leniency, the moment I give one falling snowflake president over the other, is the moment my authority under the half moon as a judge disappears. This isn't a matter of martyrdom or trying to mark myself as special. This is me reaffirming that I am subject to the same laws as everyone else."
Inspirations & Playlists
- Player: Dora Jay
- Location: Iowa.
- STs: Fields of Rage
- Other PCs: Milla Gajevski