From The Silver Record
- Deed Name: "Child of Untainted Hope"
- Sept: Sept of Awen's Blessing
- Pack: Member of Crisis Averted under Daedon
- Rank: Adren
- Tribe: Silver Fang
- Auspice: Galliard
- Breed: Homid
- Fetishes: "Soon. #SOON."
- Contact: Milla's Phone
- Height: 5'7
- Weight/Build: Skinny bitch, probably could be used as a paperweight except in strong winds.
- Hair Color: Dirty blondish, brownish. Sometimes blue
- Eye Color: Blue, covered by glasses. Something about not being able to see without them.
- Apparent Age: 18 [11 / 07 / 1997]
- Veil Cover Up: "I'm an 18 year old trust fund baby."
But First, Let me take a Selfie
- Milla is a lanky 18 year old girl who self admittedly looks twelve. It's very very hard not to notice her genealogical background because, despite the fact she's dyed her hair every color of the rainbow and back again, her eyes and facial structure can never be hidden enough to deny the fact she's got the blood of the Motherland in her veins. She wears glasses, same as all of her siblings, but tends to dress in a mix between grunge, hot topic clearance racks, and street punk. It's not known if she can actually dress like a proper silver fang or not. Her hair is usually down or braided. Rumor has it she can't stand loose braids and will pull them out and bribe someone to do them tighter, because reasons.
- Milla tends to keep her cards to herself. She's an obnoxious little shit, that's pretty obvious from the moment she opens her mouth, but her true motiviations aren't easily shared. She's not very well liked by her tribe as a result. Or by most people.
- Relevant Traits: (Charismatic x4 Convincing x3 Discerning x3 Magnetic x4 Intense x3)
- Relevant Merits: (Enchanting Voice, Natural Linguist)
All About Me
- "We will never forget the days we spent in tears. All we can do is just kept counting those long nights that never end. No matter how far our future may seem, we are strong enough; we'll never lose!"
- "I'm annoying. I'm a bullheaded brat who doesn't like to be told no and you better believe I have enough Daddy issues to fill two best selling memoirs. There are certain areas of the nation where me just walking up to a group of people is enough to piss them off beyond repair cuz Gaia, do I start shit. It's always got a point or a purpose but, it doesn't make me Regina George. Not even in the slightest. Sometimes, I think that people are right when they say I need to clean up my act but, then I remember that I'm doing what I'm doing for a reason and if this haterade, this orange flavored haterade, is what I need to be, if hat's what Gaia needs me to be, then that's what I'm going to be."
- "I'm a Galliard. I think a lot of people misunderstand my auspice. We aren't just kindle ebook readers that spew out what we're given. We're Tale Spinners. Weavers of Fragments. Honestly? Stories want to write themselves. We don't really write them. We weave the pieces that already exist into a tapestry that is our tale. If we leave out threads, if we leave out things out, we don't tell the story the way it's meant to be told. Not every story has a happy ending. Most don't even have a bad ending. Most endings are horrible. Most endings are painful. Because life? Life is cruel. And if we forget that, we're not doing our brothers and sisters favors. Because we're supossed to take every thread. Every thread, be it a painful thread or a comforting thread, and we're supposed to make sure they all get into the tale. No exceptions."
make me a mix tape baby | IC tracklist
- an old cliche
- Get Better by Frank Turner
- Cry for Judas by The Mountain Goats
- Through the Pain by Madina Lake
- Here for a Reason by Ashes Remain
- Write it Down by Nine Lashes
- Seventeen Ain't So Sweet - RJA
- Everywhere I go by New Politics
- Never Giving Up by Of Mice and Men
- Kings by Tribe Society
- Spiral (Robbie Bronnimann Remix) by Andy Hunter feat. Beth Bullock
- Untraveled Road by TFK
- Elastic Heart by Sia
- Renegades of Funk by Rage Against the Machine
- Break in Case of Emergancy by Great Collapse
- Kingpin by Jake Bugg
- Nantes by Beirut
- Who do you love? by Mariana's Trench
- They weren't there by Missy Higgins
- Nothing Stays the Same by Luke Stigal-Singh
- A New Hope by Broken Iris
- When you grow up by Priscilla Ann
- Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva
- Stay out by Nina Nesbitt
- Reluctant Heroes by MPI
- Tomorrow is gonna be better by Joshua Radin
- Q.U.E.E.N by Janelle Monae feat. Erykah Badu
- The Mute by Radical Face
- Answer to No One by Colt Ford feat. JJ Lawhorn
the ways the strings bind us
- Falcon's Claws | "They've been killing children and nobody seems to care. They've been laughing at my God, my God, I wouldn't dare."
- Howls | "We're on the one road, sharing the one load, we're on the road to God knows where. We're on the one road, it may be the wrong road, but we're together now who cares?
- LG | "Wikked lil' grrrls, kiss the boys and make them cry, raisin' double trouble everytime we pass them by, some might say we're wikked lil' grrrls"
- Carter | "It's funny how you find you enjoy your life when you're happy to be alive."
- Terrance | "I feel the love and I feel it burn. Down this river, every turn. Hope is a four-letter word."
- Soren | "Morale and discipline unites them. A common faith to keep them strong"
- Michael 'Gold Star' Underwood | "before we depart, let’s leave a mark ‘cause light shines brighter in the dark"
- Cahira "But if ever I stray from the path I follow, take me down to the English Channel, throw me in where the water is shallow and then drag me on back to shore!"
- Silas Michael Knox Addison | "You may not like all I have to say but you can't prove that everything is filled with empty words"
Nah, just die
- Nikolai | "I know you're lyin cause your lips are movin' Tell me do you think I'm dumb? I might be young but I ain't stupid. Baby, don't ya know I'm done?"
- not!Admin | "Walk in the room they throwing shade left to right. They be like, "Ooh, she's serving face." And I just tell 'em, cut me up, and get down"
- Mariah | "If I could kill you I would, but it's frowned upon in all fifty states." [DECEASED]
- Maggie | "I will scream to the sky, "Gaians live here." [DECEASED]
- Cassandra | "If we had met in a different time, in a different place, could we have been friends?" [EREBUS]
- Dorian | "Hey Mr. DoucheBag, why's your ego so massive? You know it's 2 AM and it's dark outside. You don't need those sunglasses." [AWAY]
- Odette | 'One question haunts and hurts, too much, too much to mention. Was I really seeking good or just seeking attention?' [AWAY]
Quotes from Milla
- "...ugh I need to wash my mouth out with bourbun. Get that taste of responsibility out of my mouth."
- "I'll let you know when I give a fuck."
- "HEY LOOK A DISTRACTION"
- "I'm sorry, while you were busying shitting all over the Stargazers, they were busy fighting for your freedom. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night."
- "I won't tell a story that's missing pages."
- "Felicia, I have exactly zero time for you right now."
- "Who's Felicia?"
- "Bye Felicia~"
- "Did you just tell the Sept Alpha to fuck off?"
- "Because sometimes doing the right thing, for the better good, is worth the consequences."
- "Sure, she may've fallen off the edge to the Wyrm, but we took her by the hand and led her there."
- "Technically I didn't go against your word. I just found a loophole."
- "This is my story. It'll go the way I want it or I'll end it by my own hands."
- "Revolution only needs good dreamers who remember their dreams.”
- “We are sorry for the inconvenience, but THIS IS A REVOLUTION!”
- "CALL THE GREY RAPTORS. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK."
- ""I need an outside perspective like woah and you apparently don't walk around with the silver crown wedged firmly up your ass.'"
- ""We care more about the color of the skin of our tribe mates than we do about what they've inherited from Falcon. We no longer care if they can act like a leader. Behave like a leader. Lead like a leader. We only care if they look the part."
- "Do you want Skins the Grape to show up at your home? Because that's how you get Skins the Grape to show up at your doorstep."
Quotes About Milla
- "One thing I do know is that neither of us will know until Milla tells us the story herself."
- "This is getting a bit too preachy...and I'm saying that as a Child of Gaia."
- Milla is secretly a Child of Gaia
- Milla was a Ragabash who renounced to avoid consequences.
- Milla isn't actually Garou at all.
- Milla is a surly lighthouse keeper with a lantern and an eye patch, running from her past
Inspirations & Playlists
- Penny (The Rescuers)
- Yuna (FFX)
- Misuzu (Air)
- Satoko (Higurashi)
- Ellie (Last of us)
- Elphaba (Wicked)
- Rose (Gypsy)
- my tongue got stuck to the icicle
- when i licked it; and when i
- touched the candle flame
- my fingers came away red and blistered.
- this could be a poem about
- savage beauty and the danger
- inherent in nature.
- instead it's about people,
- and how they're always
- touching the things that
- they shouldn't.
- -- elsabeth hewer
- Happiness, you see, its just an illusion of Fate, a heavenly sleight of hand designed to make you believe in fairy tales.
- But there’s no happily ever after. You’ll only find happy endings in books. Some books.
- -- Ellen Hopkins
- But, more importantly, you
- are a gift, to all who know
- you, whether or not they realize
- it. If they don't, they are blind.
- You have a special place in this
- world. All you have to do is find it.
- Do not give up on yourself, on
- the truths you have realized.
- Do not give in to those who
- would crush your dreams like
- nutshells. And never turn
- away from forever love.
- Burned by Ellen Hopkins
- There’s only one difference between heroes and madmen, It’s whether they win, or lose.
- -- Lambdadelta
- There is nothing that is not healed with time, and there is no truth that cannot be reached if you spend enough time searching.
- However, all trials have a limited time in which the truth must be decided.
- Therefore, a truth that cannot be reached within that limited time cannot become truth.
- In this world… There is no truth.
- The truth is made later on and overwrites what comes before it.
- Real truth doesn’t exist anywhere
- -- Ryu07
- At the first time, I do my best to try again
- against the inevitable tragedy.
- In the second time, I become disgusted
- towards the inevitable tragedy.
- The third time, disgust is overwhelmed into painfulness.
- But by the seventh time, this all becomes a farce comedy.
- -Frederica Bernkastel
- Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks.
- Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE.
- Sid Vicious
- Anarchy is the only slight glimmer of hope
- Mick Jagger
- Everything that is done in the world is done by hope
- Martin Luther
- Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality
- Jonas Salk
- We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Sometimes you just have to accept what happened, smile and move on
- All the hatred in this world makes me wish I wasn’t human.
- Stop acting
- so fucking wounded.
- The only person
- that can pick you up,
- push back your shoulders,
- wipe the tears,
- mend the broken bones
- and get you out of your slump
- is you.
- Now go and live,
- there is so much to be
- happy about.
- I learned to practice smiling when I'm sad, you know? I know it's hard. Still, I want my journey to be full of laughter."
- Yuna, FFX
- Good Behavior by Plumb
- Ships in the Night by Mat Kearney
- Turn it Off by Paramore
- You'll be okay by Michael Schulte
- Polaroid by Imagine Dragons
- 9 Crimes by Damien Rice
- Song for Someone by Vertical Horizon
- Little House by The Fray
- Little Motel by Modest Mouse
- Whiskey by Trampled by Turtles
- She is the Sunlight by Trading Yesterday
- Kids in the Dark by All Time Low
- Berserk by Mafumafu
- Doctrine of Fundamentally Good by Dai
- Fuck this shit i'm out by The Theme Song
- Do you hear the people sing? by Les Miserables
- Conman Coming by Monica Heldal
- Thanks for nothing - The Downtown Fiction
- long live the kids by we are the in crowd
- Gun by Chvrches
- Bad Karma by Ida Marina
- This is the house that doubt built by A Day to Remember
- The Pheonix by Fall out Boy
- False Pretense by Red Jumpsuit Aparatus
- Only the Strong by Flaw
- image of the invisible by thrice
- The New Black by Moon Taxi
- The Vengeful One by Disturbed
- Wretches and Kings by Linkin Park
- Betray by Minor Threat
- the coldest heart by the classic crime
- Anything by Hedley
- Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums by Perfect Circle
- Courtesy Call - TFK
- Gotta Go by Agnostic Front
- At The Least I'm Known For Something by New Found Glory
- You Want A Battle (Here's A War) by Bullet For My Valentine
- Queen Of The World by Ida Maria
- Throne by Bring Me The Horizon
- Gasoline by Halsey
- Russian Roulette by Tungevaag & Raaban X Charlie Who
- Bombastic by Bonnie Mc Kee
- All This Could Be Yours by Cold War Kids
- A Little Too Much by Shawn Mendes
- Sick Cycle Carousel by Life House
- I Found by Amber Run
- Shifting Gears
- One Girl Revolution by Superchick
- Hey Devil by tobyMac
- 5 Minutes of Fame by Barlow Girl
- These Walls by Trapt
- Some Nights by .fun
- Those Nights by Skillet
- Swaying (ユラユラ) by Soraru
- Gypsy Girl (What Love Is) by Everyday Sunday
- Defying Gravity (Original Cast Recording/2003) by Wicked
- Hero (Red Pill Mix) by Superchick
- Bartholomew by The Silent Comedy
- You're Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring
- The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy
- Fall Goliath Fall by Project 86
- Not Ready To Die by Demon Hunter
- I See Fire by Ed Sheeran | Peter Hollens
- Wind's Nocturne - Lunar Silver Star
- Player: Dora Jay
- Location: Iowa.
- STs: Past is Prologue
- Other PCs: Lotta Jokela